Wednesday, December 11, 2013

George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Wants to Drop Charges, 'Be With Him'

George Zimmerman's girlfriend who called Florida police to say he was breaking her stuff and was brandishing a weapon no longer wants to press charges against him and instead wants to get back together with him.
Zimmerman, 30, who faces a felony aggravated assault charge as well as lesser charges stemming from the incident, is asking to have conditions of his bail modified so he can resume contact with Samantha Scheibe.
According to court documents filed by Zimmerman's attorney Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe, 27, gave a sworn statement in which she wrote, "I do not want George Zimmerman charged."
Scheibe's new affidavit taken Dec. 6 stated, "When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated...I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police."
Scheibe wrote that Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and that "I want to be with George."

2 comments:

  1. "Lessons to be learned: Some women are crazy & are attracted to anything that can make them famous. I said it once: George needs to move to Alaska and be off radar for at least a year. I might understand that after being targeted as the worst person in the world, one might fall for a pretty face saying kind words that may soothe you…but better be a bit paranoid and stay the hell away from everybody."
    http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2013/12/10/george-zimmermans-girlfriend-wants-to-drop-charges-oy-the-drama/

    There seems to be a trend here. This is a second iteration of Zimmerman being accused of domestic violence, and the second time its been shown that the event turned out to be not as described.
    While it seems obvious that George's taste in women isn't very good, it also speaks to how the domestic violence charge can be milked to gain leverage over a significant other. And since the current popular standard is the "Duluth model" which defaults to blaming the male, guess who gets in trouble.
    I sure that given Ms. Scheibe's sworn statement the charges were based on and maybe there is a video of the interview with the police, they know if the current story she is spinning is true or not. I wonder if there will be any charges for this false accusation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To not want to file charges is one thing and very common. If she changed her story, then one version is a lie. If she lied to police, then she should be charged with lying to police.

    ReplyDelete